Saying goodbye to a friend


A very close friend of mine is moving to Illinois to help take care of her grandmother. I'm going to miss her tremendously. She has been an amazing friend the last few months. She helped me thru some rough moments. She always had such positive things to say to me which made me feel so much better about myself. Before she left she gave me a letter she wrote. It also had a quote by Kurt Vonnegut Jr. "Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place." She said I was a perfect example of it. It made me feel really good. I hope we'll see each other again. Maybe I can go visit her. I've never been to Illinois.





No comments