Dear daughter

I am so proud of you!! I'm glad you're able to follow your dreams. I have always known you'd be the one to leave. You're such a determined soul. You have never let anyone stand in your way of your dreams. Not to say you didn't have any hurdles along the way, but you didn't give up. This is going to be hard for me. Your my baby and I will always worry about you. Its going to take me some time to get used to the idea that you wont be close by anymore. I know we hardly see each other now but it makes me feel better that you're close by. I am going to miss you so much!!!! Yes, I'm over the moon happy for you but I'm also sad because you'll be so far away... I love you to the moon and back!!!





"Daughter, today and always please know that I see you. I see the path you've made that's all your own. I see the many unique talents and gifts you have to share. I see your brilliance, your enthusiasm and how deeply you care and hurt sometimes. I see your hard earned wisdom, your soft pure innocence, your courage and compassion, your unconditional goodness, I see what a difference you make in this world and I hope you know how very much I love you and how proud I'll always be to have a daughter as wonderful as you."



Much love!






No comments