Amazing month



It has been a very busy month for me and my family. My middle daughter got married September 9th. It was so beautiful. The wedding took place in Temecula at Wolf Feather Honey Farm. It such a pretty place. It's a bit hard to find but it's truly an amazing place to have a wedding. Both of the brides were so beautiful. My youngest daughter and her boss got to officiate the wedding. It was actually the two of them who got the brides together.

Then this last weekend we had my granddaughter's 1st birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Many family members and friends came. The adults played jenga as the kids played with all the new toys my baby girl received for her birthday. Everyone had an amazing time. We had lots of food, drinks and cake. It was a good day!

And this Friday my youngest daughter will be moving to New York. She will be working for Redken as an educator. She will be living with my cousin Aaron. I'm so happy for her. Her dreams are all coming true. She's worked so hard to get where she is. I am very proud of her. I'm looking forward to visiting her in New York city.


Much love!






No comments