A day off

Well, my ex decided to go on a cruise instead of our mediation. This is the second time he's done it. Always finding an excuse to not show up. I don't understand why he's prolonging it. He's the one that wanted this divorce. He's costing me money that I don't even have. I had so much anxiety over this mediation. It was all for nothing. And I took the whole day off too. I told my lawyer that he needs to pay me for not being at work. But the upside to all this is that I got to spend my day with my grand-baby and help my daughter out a little bit. I do wish I could help her out more. But it's good for now.




 There’s a reason for everything
Always be yourself. Never try to hide who you are. The only shame is to have shame. Always stand up for what you believe in. Always question what other people tell you. Never regret the past, it’s a waste of time.
There’s a reason for everything. Every mistake, every moment of weakness, every terrible thing that has happened to you. Grow from it. The only way can ever get the respect of others is when you show them that you respect yourself and most importantly, do your thing and never apologize for being you.
When people make you feel unwanted, don’t leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won’t. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What’s meant to be will end up good and what’s not – won’t. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you.


No comments