Some Days...

My week at work started out kinda bad. Nothing went right for me. I was real worried because I'm still very new. But I read this and felt so much better. It definitely gave me hope.. By Friday everything was right in my little world..

Some days I feel quite useless,
And some days I feel quite strong;
Tuesday I feel that nothing goes right,
Then Wednesday will come along.

Some days are meant for joyful noise,
On others, I search for peace at home;
On one day, I'll want the touch of friends,
The next I'll just want to be alone.

If I could just know what each day brings,
I might not have so much fear inside
That I might be wasting my precious time,
That life may be passing me by.

Some days, I'll feel alone and scared,
But some days I'll be quite brave;
One day, I'll live my life full and fun,
And one day, I'll find my grave.

I want to let each day be its own,
And let it give to me what it will.
I need to accept what each day brings,
And not try to bend it to my will.

But if things seem too dark and cold,
I need to look for joy and light;
For not all things that my days bring
Are beautiful and right.

Some days are what they need to be,
Some days need effort so I see
The loveliness the world gives me,
The joy, the wonder, the magical--
The flowers, sun, and trees,
The smiles that you share with me.

~Tom Walsh







No comments